Every single 'Turning In Ambient Drone' wave is designed to gently guide you into states of deep relaxation, emotional release and inner peace, achieved through underlying binaural frequencies – frequencies designed to physically entrain the human brain. This only works on headphones
Some tracks are combined with an EMDR-like aural impulse to actively stimulate both hemispheres which is being used to help with the symptoms of post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
This helps your body to naturally release its own destressing hormones, allowing you to breathe deeper, help your physical and spiritual body to rebalance and to recover quickly from the rigours of everyday life.
How to use the binaural tracks most effectively:
1. use headphones (the binaural frequencies are produced by your brain through aural stimulation of hemispheres; followed by an effect called frequency following response (FFR).
2. check towards the middle of the track if the volume is comfortable. In doubt decrease the volume 2 - 3 db (rather than increase). Note that after some minutes the perception of sound might get more intense since usually our brains adapt to the environmental noise pollution.
3. ideal is if you can lay down and cover yourself with a blanket. Note that after lying still for some minutes your heart-rate and body temperature lowers.
4. it is vital for the recovery & energising cycle to be completed. Make sure you will not be interrupted (e.g. Flight mode).
- enable e.g. flight mode on your phone
- make sure nobody will knock on your door
- if applicable use noise cancelling headphones to protect yourself from outside noises
5. put on a blindfold or darken the room. The listening experience will be much more efficient.
6. Focus on your breathing.
7. enjoy and relax the listening- and trance experience.
How does each binaural Turning In Binaural Drone soundscape help do this? They assist you by:
● deepening your breathing
● relaxing your body and mind
● stabilizing your immune system
● easing your brain and nervous system
● energizing your body after training, at work or during breaks
● increasing creativity
● deepening & enhancing your yoga/meditation practice
● releasing fatigue
● focusing your thoughts
● helping you tap into your inner joy
● getting you closer to your inner self
● enhancing your capacity to study and learn